INSTANT DOWNLOAD- Digital Print
A set of 3 digital prints “All Of Me – Loves – All Of You”
Ratios and Sizes included: (25 SIZES TOTAL)
- 4:5 Ratio: 4x5, 8x10, 16x20, 40x50cm
- 3:4 Ratio: 6x8, 9x12, 12x16, 18x24
- 2:3 Ratio: 4x6, 6x9, 8x12, 10x15, 12x18, 16x24, 20x30, 24x36
- ISO Paper: 5x7, A5, A4, A3, A2, A1, A0, 50x70cm
- 11:14 Ratio: 11x14 size
Please send me a message if you don’t see the size you’re looking for. I’d be happy to assist you!
You will receive high resolution (300ppi) JPG files. Your digital print set will be compressed in 5 ZIP folders based on size ratio.
Redecorate with ease and affordability! Conveniently print smaller sizes from home, use any online printing company, or better yet; support your local print shop.
How it works:
- Purchase this listing.
- After payment is confirmed you’ll be sent to the download page. Etsy will also send you an email with the download link.
- Your files will remain available to you in your Purchases & Reviews folder under “You” in the Etsy menu.
- Click “Download” and save the folders to your computer.
- Simply “extract all” from the ratio folder you need to prepare for printing at home or at your local print shop!
*TIP* Take your file(s) to a local print shop on a flash drive. When printing is completed don’t forget to ask for your FLASH DRIVE back (they have a huge lost and found box… just saying!)
*TIP* Take your freshly printed item(s) with you to find the PERFECT frame(s)
-This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD item you’ll receive immediately, NOT A PHYSICAL ITEM that is shipped.
- This item is for PERSONAL USE ONLY and may not be used for any commercial purpose or resold either in print or digital form.
-Your purchase does not include any framing materials such as a frame or mat.
-Colors may vary from monitor to monitor and based on the printing service you choose.
-Final results depend highly on the quality printing and materials used. For best results I recommend using regular to heavy (150-270 gsm) white card stock, photo paper or art paper rather than plain paper (90gsm).
I am here to assist you with any questions you may have about your digital print(s) download(s).
Thank you for visiting Graceful Awakenings Studio!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Last updated 27 July 2020.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
eRank, to gain insight and improve my shop
Wave, to do my books
Alura, to do product research
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Yes. I am happy to customize or add a personalization to your order! For most listings, you will need to add the DESIGN-ADD ON listing to your cart when making your purchase and specify what you're looking for. https://www.etsy.com/listing/799977860/graceful-awakenings-studio-customization?ref=shop_home_active_8
For some listings the price for personalization is already factored in based on the nature of that listing. For instance, if the listing requires you to include personalization information you will not need to pay an additional fee.
Yes. All my digital files are high quality JPEGS which are easy to upload to platforms such as Shutterfly, Mpix, Smallwoods, etc.
Digital printables are an affordable way to decorate. Simply download your files, select which size print you want and choose the file that correlates with that print size. You can print small sizes from home, upload larger ones to an online printing service, or upload to a flash drive and support your local print shop!
You will receive 25 size options with EVERY purchase allowing you to find the perfect frame even before printing! Custom sizing is also included.
Yes, I am happy to discuss custom orders with you! Please message me directly first so we can agree upon the details and pricing. Then you'll purchase a custom order listing based on the design price we've agreed upon. Custom order pricing is based on a variety of factors including needing to purchase additional fonts/graphics, how many words, how many prints if it's a set, how close it is to other designs already sold, time involved, etc.
Print sizes vary in "ratio" based on how long:wide they are. With each purchase you will receive 5 files or ZIP files. Each file is a different print "ratio" but can print various size prints. Each file name specifies the size prints you can print with it.
Absolutely! Custom sizing is included with EVERY purchase in my shop. Just message me with your custom sizing request after purchase, and I'll be happy to assist you!
There are a few things to consider:
-How many prints you're doing above your bed?
-How high are your ceilings?
-How tall is your headboard (i.e. what space is left b/w your headboard and ceiling)?
With 3 piece across (vertical), 16x20in would be my suggestion. That is also one of the most common sizes I see downloaded after purchase.
With 2 piece across (vertical) I would suggest 18x24in or 24x36in depending again on the space you have b/w your headboard and ceiling.
One piece (horizontal) shouldn't exceed 48in across including frame.
At Graceful Awakenings Studio, affordability is something I strive to provide! That is why I do not provide these services. By keeping my creations ONLY digital, my clients have the ability to choose a printing/framing option that works for their budget. You can spend as little as you want by printing it at home or taking it to somewhere like Staples where you can have it printed very cheaply. Or you can spend as much as you want by using an online printing company and getting it printed onto various surfaces and even framed. Make it what you want :)
Once you complete your purchase, you should be lead to a page to download your files. If for some reason that doesn't happen, you always have access to them in your Etsy Account. Using a computer, access Etsy. In the top menu select "You". In the drop down list select "Purchases and reviews". You should see all of your previous purchases in a list. Scroll down to your digital purchase and click on the button that says "Download Files". Save your files to your computer. If they are ZIP files, you will need to right click on each file and select "Extract All" to decompress them. Then you will be able to see each page of your print set.